Myrna Renaud


[from a comment on the Opening thoughts]Thanks for expounding on the lines that unite and separate; blurry or defined, in the purpose/vision of this call, creatively speaking, as well as the mechanics of sharing/posting/communicating with this tool [continues in own langiage, google translation] That being said, I am going to continue writing in Spanish because the lack of clarity in this call motivates me to do so. Many times I find myself in the position of "rolling the hornet's nest".

We all have a lot to say about our Being and Being in the liminal space that seeks to be captured and materialized in visual readings. Are we the fantasy of our own ideas in graphic/communicative/exhibitive manipulation? Are we at the right moment in the space we designed, or is it simply the best possible approximation? I believe that retrospective self-criticism of the images we capture and store help us answer these questions. That is to say, the time factor in the past stops us from looking through the optics of the call of the convocation. Did I understand what Aldobranti proposes and seeks? Did I interpret the call to my aesthetic defined or in progress? At the moment, I can answer these questions with more questions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demeter Dykes

Rachael Rutherford

Esther Sabetpour