Laura Greenway


  I am a multidisciplinary artist whose work explore mental illness through the mediums of performance, print and photography. I am very interested in your call out due to the way that I see my work as self portraiture - whether my work is a static image or a fully fledged live performance piece, my pieces are an expression of myself and a portrait of myself in that moment. My practice centres around using my body as a tool of expression and so I often use photography as a way of capturing this in my work. I like to experiment with the ways in which I can use photography to capture a performance or use photography to express a performative idea.

Comments

  1. A touching self portrait. The chosen pose is like a desire to "be back into the womb", like self protection. I would love to see more of your work. Do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

comments are now disabled for this dialogue

Popular posts from this blog

Demeter Dykes

Rachael Rutherford

Esther Sabetpour